Paul Mitchell’s exclusive distributor of professional hair care products in Germany and Austria, Wild Beauty AG, has realized its mobile CRM strategy with the enteprise mobility solution engomo. It is now using a business app in field sales, covering the full range of demands of their independent field sales reps. The app for iPad and iPhone is connected with two different back-end system from Wild Beauty’s enterprise IT, Comarch ERP Enterprise and eGecko by CSS. Among other functions the new app provides sales reps with the following:
- Access to all customer data from the CRM, including addresses, contact persons and customer history
- Entry of customer meeting reports with direct transferral to the back-end
- Access to past orders and invoices
- Retrieval of information about products on stock and expected deliveries, including tracking information
- Review of the customer’s status in Wild Beauty’s loyalty program and information about training certificates obtained
- Direct entry of cusomter orders into the system via the app
The results: Wild Beauty AG has enhanced its customer service quality, field sales reps are extremely happy with the new solution at hand, and the sales back-office has been relieved from tedious support tasks.
To learn more, read the full case study.